Information security at UCPH - get a grip of the requirements and expectations
Sign up for a half day course where you will get a good start in understanding the requirements and expectations to you as a researcher, manager or project manager at UCPH.
On the course ’Information Security at UCPH – get a grip of the requirements and expectations’ you will learn about:
- What information security means, the implications in your everyday work and where to find help and guidance
- What it-security is, the UCPH solutions and where to find help and guidance
- What are person data and which solutions UCPH offer as well as where to find help and guidance
- How all the above has implications and is part of good data management
- Time allowing, a walkthrough of two relevant cases
You will get to know about material available on UCPH’s internet and intranet.
- Managers (at all levels)
- Researchers (PI’s, single project researchers, responsible for research it-installations, biobank and other collection responsible)
- Project managers (IT, organisational development and building project managers)
Trainers: Staff from UCPH’s information security unit and KU-IT’s it-security section.
Read more and sign up via Course Catalogue on KUnet (intranet):