Learn how to fund your postdoc project
Sign up for this half day seminar and improve your chances of having your postdoc research project funded.
The course is aimed at PhD fellows and postdocs who are looking to apply for external funding to finance all or part of their postdoc research projects.
You will get a general introduction to the funding bodies in Denmark and to the EU funded Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowships. You will hear presentations from the Carlsberg foundations, the Danish Innovation Foundation and a Marie Curie IF expert. The proposal writer’s perspective is covered by a successful postdoc applicant and there will be a general introduction to methods, tools and other funding sources.
The topics from the presenters includes:
- Specific requirements and eligibility criterias, deadlines and other administrative issues
- Identifying your target audience - putting yourself in the grant giver’s shoes
- How to clearly and precisely describe your idea and hypothesis
- Universal “do’s and don’ts”
- How to plan out your application process
- The critical role of a sound budget in your application
Organiser: Research & Innovation, UCPH. For questions, please contact Nicolai Paulsen: email@example.com
Read more and sign up via Course Catalogue on KUnet (intranet):