Residence and Work Permit – University of Copenhagen

Forward this page to a friend Resize Print Bookmark and Share

International Staff Mobility > Residence and Work Permit

Residence and work permit

Whether you need a residence and work permit to work in Denmark, depends on your citizenship. Please read more in the sections below. Please refer to our checklists in order to get an overview of the steps you need to take and in what order you do them, when planning your move to Denmark.